I’ve decided to kick this blogging thing up a notch, with a new name and new look! It is still a work in progress, so stay tuned as I continue to make some changes.
On another note, summer vacation is officially here! That phrase doesn’t apply to me anymore, but at least there’s less traffic on my way to work, heh. It’s hard to believe it’s already June! There are a few things that I’m looking forward to this summer:
- Snow cones, homemade popsicles, and watermelon! Mmmm
- Gilmore Girls Reunion at ATX Festival TODAY! Unfortunately I don’t have tickets to attend, but hoping for a live stream???
- Ok, don’t laugh…Jurassic World!! Soo excited! (June 12)
- Netflix Original ORANGE is the new BLACK: Season 3 on June 12
- My 1st Stitch Fix is set to arrive on June 13! (<– Click on my referral link if you’d like to try it out)
- Mom is visiting!
- Summer tours: Third Eye Blind in Cedar Park, TX
- NY & Boston vacay in July!
What summer plans are you looking forward to?