Hi there, and welcome to Live*Learn*Run! I am really excited to take on this new project, which has become my outlet for personal growth. I happily invite you to partake on this next chapter of my life, as I share about (in no particular order):
- Taking on my new career as a physical therapist
- Aiming to live a budget-friendly lifestyle
- Trying to balance my love for food with a healthy medium
- Attempting to run at any chance I get
- Conquering the world with my other half
I know I don’t have all the answers (understatement of the year), but I hope you can learn from my experiences, sources, and mistakes. I am no wordsmith, but I am learning as I go. I welcome constructive feedback and positive open communication. I hope you will be inspired, educated, and appreciative of life’s wonders! Stay tuned and enjoy!
- I’m an introvert who enjoys the occasional days of silence and solitude, which gives me time to work on my various creative outlets. 🙂
- When I find the right dynamics with certain people, I can be silly/dorky in my own way; I’d like to think my Fiancé finds it endearing.
- Not once have I sang the correct lyric to any song, EVER!
- Food is my “love language”. Buy me flowers, and they’ll probably die the next day. Feed me, and I’ll remember forever.
- I ran my first half marathon in 2013 (Checkout my Recap). Two down and hopefully many more to add to the list!
- You will most likely find me with a camera in hand.
- Favorite destination: Definitely a close tie between my England/Scotland trip and Seattle/Alaskan Cruise.
- I’m a big sports fan, and by big I mean huge, and by sports I mean nachos!